Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers
- From: Adam Done <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:53:46 -0700
- Message-id: <1092736425.8314.3.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20040428140122.GA516@bogon.ms20.nix>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040405120848.GB1550@bogon.ms20.nix> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040405130129.GB4344@bogon.ms20.nix> <email@example.com> <20040428140122.GA516@bogon.ms20.nix>
I was not to sure about starting a new thread or picking up this old
thread from April.
I have read the mails on the list and I am wondering if I can get
mouseemu to work on the tty terminal? So far none of the buttons in X
Also, I can't get the scroll on the pad to work. I have noticed that
there is a space to the right of the pad set for the scrolling but as I
move my finger down, nothing happens.