Re: Fwd: Re: current d-i cd won't boot on G3

Hi Clive,

> Does that mean that you used the 2.4 kernel?  It would be good if you
> filed an installation report as requested here:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-template

nope, i have gone with the 2.6.7 and its initrd.img..

I'll file the installation report later.. but the important things are
already listed as bugs for d-i (missing BootX, no quix installer
possible, no docs how to identify oldworld mac).. At least a rough check
on the bts looked like that.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian