Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- From: Daniel Ruoso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:52:29 -0300
- Message-id: <1091641949.1510.3.camel@cedro>
- In-reply-to: <1091631983.4617.90.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090851569.1392.10.camel@cedro> <1091142624.24982.169.camel@localhost> <1091455390.1946.5.camel@cedro> <1091631983.4617.90.camel@localhost>
Em Qua, 2004-08-04 às 12:06, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> What version of the DRM are you using?
from kernel 2.6.7
> Hmm, the end of that log looks like the server exits normally.
Yes, I did killed it by pressing ctrl+alt+backspace... there's nothing
unusual in the log... It just doesn't work...