Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)

Hi,

Sven Luther wrote:

Yeah, but what about the debian packages ? And you could have asked for help
to clean it up, couldn't you ?

What Debian packages? ;)

I worked on this with others in late 2002, early 2003. At that time, there were other people working on this, so it was assumed it would get cleaned up by "us".

I then went on a long holiday of a few months since I just finished uni.

I came back in late 2003, and not much had progressed, with time people left, and I wasn't particularly interested anymore, since I was working on AmigaOS4.

Remember - I only ever did this in my spare time, I never got paid, I never received hardware inducements, I was under no "agreement" to produce anything.

Anyway enough of that talk, hopefully something fruitful can be done now...

Regards,

Ross..