Sarge OpenOffice (in German??)
- To: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Sarge OpenOffice (in German??)
- From: Jon Salenger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 03:33:43 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090949425.9238.64.camel@localhost> <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost>
So, I'm messing around with my newly working KDE, exploring the programs
and such, and my gf asks me if there's an office program. I said, 'Yeah!
There is. Here... I'll show it to you,' and opened the OpenOffice Writer
that I had recently downloaded from the usc mirror as part of my initial
aptitude mass-download after my daily businesscard install.
I think it was in Germsn, but you tell me.
"Datei Bearbeiten Ansicht Einfugen Format Extras Fenster Hilfe"
Looks to me like something got switched around unless OpenOffice is
always supposed to be in German in an english install :)
Also, just to check, since I haven't had any other experience with
installing and de-installing yet...
Would I apt-get remove openoffice
and then find a working version in english, specify it in my
apt-get install openoffice?