Re: Sarge OpenOffice (in German??)
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Sarge OpenOffice (in German??)
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 12:53:41 +0200
- Message-id: <1091357622.32370.111.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1090949425.9238.64.camel@localhost> <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 03:33 -0700, Jon Salenger wrote:
> So, I'm messing around with my newly working KDE, exploring the programs
> and such, and my gf asks me if there's an office program. I said, 'Yeah!
> There is. Here... I'll show it to you,' and opened the OpenOffice Writer
> that I had recently downloaded from the usc mirror as part of my initial
> aptitude mass-download after my daily businesscard install.
> I think it was in Germsn, but you tell me.
> The menubar:
> "Datei Bearbeiten Ansicht Einfugen Format Extras Fenster Hilfe"
Yep, that's german alright. :) Could it be that you have openoffice.org-
l10n-de installed, but not openoffice.org-l10n-en?
Earthling Michel Dänzer | Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Libre software enthusiast | http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer