Re: Debian + The new PowerBook G4
- To: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Debian + The new PowerBook G4
- From: "Matthew T. Atkinson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 03:33:10 +0100
- Message-id: <1091327590.12185.22.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1090949425.9238.64.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090949425.9238.64.camel@localhost>
Thanks to everyone who replied for the advice. I have, today, ``taken
the plunge'' as the very helpful Apple salesman put it -- I suppose this
means I'll be seeing a lot more of this list in the future :-).
One person was unsure as to how Linux affects AppleCare. I asked at two
separate points in the conversation (just to be absolutely sure :-)) and
both times he said that it does not in any way void the warranty.
I can't wait for it to arrive!
bye just now and thanks again for all the info,
Matthew T. Atkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>