From: Karie Ray [mailto:bycosca@spdmwyjq.com]
To: kirby sagoes; arnold cozart; merlin ingrim; norris masin
Sent: Thursday, October, 2004 1:18 AM
Subject: important improve cholesterol level

uredenje ylg duneyr
Our assessment of treatment effects for patients with P aeruginosa Gram
negative and blood infections relies on subgroup analysis  We did not detect
an advantage for combination therapy among these patients  Only few patients
with documented P aeruginosa infections could be evaluated
But even with devotion, you may remind me, even with unfaltering and
delighted industry, many thousand artists spend their lives, if the result
be regarded, utterly in vain: a thousand artists, and never one work of art.
But the vast mass of mankind are incapable of doing anything reasonably
well, art among the rest. The worthless artist would not improbably have
been a quite incompetent baker. And the artist, even if he does not amuse
the public, amuses himself; so that there will always be one man the happier
for his vigils. This is the practical side of art: its inexpugnable fortress
for the true practitioner. The direct returns - the wages of the trade are
small, but the indirect - the wages of the life - are incalculably great. No
other business see a man his daily bread upon such joyful terms. The soldier
and the explorer have moments of a worthier excitement, but they are
purchased by cruel hardships and periods of tedium that beggar language. In
the life of the artist there need be no hour without its pleasure. I take
the author, with whose career I am best acquainted; and it is true he works
in a rebellious material, and that the act of writing is cramped and trying
both to the eyes and the temper; but remark him in his study, when matter
crowds upon him and words are not wanting - in what a continual series of
small successes time flows by; with what a sense of power as of one moving
mountains, he marshals his petty characters; with what pleasures, both of
the ear and eye, he sees his airy structure growing on the page; and how he
labours in a craft to which the whole material of his life is tributary, and
which opens a door to all his tastes, his loves, his hatreds, and his
convictions, so that what he writes is only what he longed to utter. He may
have enjoyed many things in this big, tragic playground of the world; but
what shall he have enjoyed more fully than a morning of successful work?
Suppose it ill paid: the wonder is it should be paid at all. Other men pay,
and pay dearly, for pleasures le
substantivar12alquicer09puposa,celante enjambrazo`n.