Re: initial XF86Config

I think it's just a matter of debconf questions like:

* Do you have an Apple machine (with the original parts)?

if so:

* Which one?
[ ] slot loading iMac
[ ] iMac DV
-- try to compile a list of machines --

This could be done in debian-installer, and the packages could use this
information... like choosing a more-appropriate kernel with adb mouse
buttons emulation for example...