Re: Bootstrap partition with beta4 installer

The reason I chose beta4 was that the debian-installer page says it is the one that works.

From http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
"
Installing sarge with the Debian-Installer
If you just need an installation that works, we recommend you use beta4 of the installer, after checking its errata <http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/errata>. The following images are available for beta4:
"

I am downloading 20040708 and will give that a go.
Cheers,
Brendan Simon.