Re: X wont start on ibook

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 10:29:16AM +1200, Paul William said
> Hi Sam,
>
> Good to see I am not the *only* one with these problems :) Did you apply
> both those kernel patches, as they are for 2.6.6? I am busy compiling
> 2.6.7 now but will apply those patches if needed.

The radeon support in 2.6.7 is recent enough to work.  The cpufreq
support, however, is *not* recent enough, and will require a patch...I
believe I posted the URL in the thread Sam pointed you at.  A working
kernel config and XF86Config-4 are in there, too.

--
Words of the day:          M-14 smuggle SSL national information infrastructure