mol and colors (was: Re: Did installing MOL *totally* trash my system?)

Jens Schmalzing <j.s@lmu.de> writes:

> Arnaud Vandyck writes:
>
>> PS: macosx colors are too green, does anyone have the same problem
>> and knows how to solve?
>
> What graphics card?  X or console?  If the latter, offb or accelerated
> framebuffer?

kernel: radeonfb: Retreived PLL infos from Open Firmware
kernel: radeonfb: Reference=27.00 MHz (RefDiv=12) Memory=200.00 Mhz, System=300.00 MHz
kernel: radeonfb: Monitor 1 type LCD found
kernel: radeonfb: EDID probed
kernel: radeonfb: Monitor 2 type no found
kernel: radeonfb: Power Management enabled for Mobility chipsets
kernel: Registered "mnca" backlight controller, level: 15/15
kernel: radeonfb: ATI Radeon NP  SDR SGRAM 64 MB

Is that what you want? It's a powerbook alu 15"

Derrik Pates <dpates@dsdk12.net> writes:

> Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>> PS: macosx colors are too green, does anyone have the same problem and
>>     knows how to solve?
>
> What depth are you running at in X? 16bpp? If so, you'll have to go to
> 8bpp in MacOS, or 15bpp or 24bpp in your X server, because Apple doesn't
> support true 16bpp modes - it assumes 15bpp, and throws the colors way
> out of whack.

I tried the three depth, but none seems to be less green :'(

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud