Re: XF86Config for a 14" iBook G4

Sam Halliday wrote:
> i have been battling all night to try and get XFree86 set up on my iBook
<snip>
> i have placed all relevant files on my FTP Server here:
>   ftp://fommil.homeunix.org/sam/xprobs/
> (X config, X log, uname+lspci and yaboot kernel parameters)

a day later... several more XFree86 config files later, and still no joy.

its not working on either the debian 2.4.25 kernel or the 2.6.6 one.

i even updated to the unstable version of the xserver

any hints? is this graphics card even supported??

please help! anyone with the same iBook as me, please post how you got X up and
running!

cheers,
Sam
--