Re: FAQ?

Hi,

Sam Halliday writes:

> ok... turns out i need to press the apple key, then fn then
> F2... that needs to change IMHO.

Actually, the key behaves that way in Mac OS as well.  But I do
remember a fnset utility that allowed one to toggle the fn key's
behaviour.  Anybody know what has become of it?

> well, using the debian 2.6.6-power4 image the installer does not do
> this by default. and loading the kernel results in it just hanging
> at the screen "opening video device..." or whatever it says.

The power4 flavour is for the IBM Power4 processors that are built
into the Apple G5 and the IBM pSeries machines.  You need powerpc.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!