Re: ibook G4 - video out

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 15:28, Sébastien FRANÇOIS wrote:
> Hi
> Ok I finally got everything to work on sunday, and even managed to have the
> overlay on the external screen (phew!), my config can work no matter if there
> is an external screen or not, it'll automatically adjust to the appropriate
> resolution (I tried four different monitors ranging from 12" to 17" and all
> of them work immediately!!)
> This is using M Daenzer Xfree dri trunk for sid patched with this
> http://linuxuanl.org/~jpablo/stuff/ibook-screen/radeon-new.diff
>
> My configuration is here :
> http://seb.france.free.fr/linux/ibookG4/XF86Config-4.dri-trunk-patched

I have a powerbook g4, with Radeon Mobility 9000 M9, working with
dri-trunk.  Prsesently I can use only the lcd, and cant use lcd
projectors or external monitors. will this patch help me to get this
working.  Is this a solution to get the crt displays work with radeon.
Thanks in advance!

--
Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun@gnowledge.org>
HBCSE, TIFR