ibook G4 - video out

Hello,
I will need to use my video out plug to present an internship project next
week (which was about porting a software for visual deficients to GNU/Linux
and among other to the ppc architecture).

Thing is my video out no longer works, it used to, I swear :)
if I set both UseFBDev to true, only the LCD screen is used and I have this :

(WW) RADEON(0): No valid info for SCLK/MCLK for display bandwidth calculation.
(WW) RADEON(0): Failed to detect secondary monitor, MergedFB/Clone mode
disabled
(WW) RADEON(0): Video BIOS not detected, using default PLL parameters!

If I set the internal display's UseFBDev to true and the external to false, it
works well (it used to be ugly colored until I switched back to Daenzer's dri
trunk version), but I see two different desktops !

Let me know what is wrong please, I'll document it in details
seb

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4