Re: debian on a pegasos2 for measurement apps with DAQ cards

According to ToPu, on Fri, 28 May 2004 12:05:47 +0200 (CEST),
>hi all,
> For the installation process I want to prepare (on my debian driven
>NewWorld PowerMac) an disk image or some kind of backup archive with
>all the packages in place I need for the pegasos. And I want to create
>the partitions with mac-fdisk and filesystems on the disk for the
>pegasos while this disk is mounted in a firwire-case and connected to
>the PowerMac. I'm thinking of this procedure due to the fact I have to
>setup several more or less *identical* machines.

I think apt-move is the good tool to build this archive.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail