PBButtonsd gatwick IRQ

A while ago, I posted on this list concerning my Powerbook 3400 crashing on resume and printing the error

gatwick irq not from gatwick pic

My Powerbook is still exhibiting the same problem, but I beleive I may have found the cause.

Recently, whilst admiring my PowerPC processiors many interrupts, i noticed the following line "cat /proc/interrupts":

60:        59     GATWICK     Level         eth0

All the lines above that one, in the column that reads GATWICK, instead say PMAC-PIC. I thoguht that this might help if anyone was working on this problem.

Also, When my computer is not plugged into AC it goes into sleep at the time given in /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf even while im worknig on it. This problem is unrelated, but if anyone could help with either of these, I would extremely grateful.

Zach Weinberg