Re: iBook G4 swsusp status
- To: Michel D?nzer <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian ppc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: iBook G4 swsusp status
- From: Arne Caspari <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:18:56 +0200
- Message-id: <20040503091856.GB10898@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040503080201.GA7229@localhost> <1083572905.20092.269.camel@gaston> <email@example.com>
Reply to the mail from Michel D?nzer (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> > Part of the trouble is that we do not have the /dev/apm_bios emulation notifying
> > X that the machine is suspending/resuming with swsusp.
> Apparently, people use chvt in suspend scripts to work around that.
It does not matter whether I am on the textconsole or on the X console while I suspend.
If I was on the text console, switching to X locks up.
If I disable DRI, X recovers fine.