Re: Mozilla problem ?

Hi again

I went a bit on the Internet to find the solution to my Mozilla problem (it works for Firefox too) : I just needed to go in the Preferences, Advanced, Keyboard Navigation, and to turn off the "Find as you type" option. However, my main problem with Gnome is still there : each time I doucle-click on the home directory, or that I ask for it in the menu, Gnome freezes, I cannot even reach the log out submenu, and the only solution that I have is to launch the command "reboot" from a terminal. Maybe I have removed an important file, but the only files I rememeber suppressing are the aliases to my home directory that were in the Desktop...

Quentin