Re: 2.6.5 & iBook 2.2

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 03:55, Lucas Moulin wrote:

> As Brad said, you might lack the msdos partition table option in your
> kernel. Just make sure you have this in your .config :
>
> CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED=y
> CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y

Somehow, in 2.6.5, when I do make menuconfig, and select the MSDOS
partition stuff, including VFAT, save the config file, and grep .config,
I still see CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION is not set

Weird behaviour, all I do is copy my old .config, do a make oldconfig,
answer questions, do a make menuconfig, make sure things still look OK,
then make-kpkg

Seems to be fine now, thanks for all the help
(and a most likely, possible false alarm)
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/