hfsplus ibook g4

	Hi list,

	Today a have  a problem when mounting my MacosX volume in linux.
	The command mount /macosx, mount the partition, but only ro, not
rw. A dmesg log returns to me :

	HFS+-fs warning: Filesystem was not cleanly unmounted, running
fsck.hfsplus is recommended.  mounting read-only.

	I tried to remount,rw but I have no success. The same message is
displayed to me. Really, I don't know what's happening... :(
	The kernel (2.4.25-benh1) has suport to hfsplus as module.
	Any idea ?

	Other info : debian/unstable

	thanks,

	Fagner.