Re: [SOLVED] status of udev on powerpc

Hi,

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> > and because udev did not create the gpmdata device node.  Now,
> > the mouse will not work until I move the pad a couple of seconds.
> >
> > Anybody experiencing the same problem?
>
> No. What protocol do you use? This might be expected behaviour with
> "auto".

Actually, I do use "Auto", simply because "IntelliMouse" (which I had
gpm repeat to) stopped working (eratic mouse movements) and from the
documentation (/usr/share/doc/xserver-xfree86/README.mouse) I couldn't
figure out what mouse type to use.  Hmm, re-reading the docs again makes
me think that I should use "PS/2" (didn't see that earlier) ... yup, it
works.

Thanks for the hint.

Ciao,
Viktor
--
!!! Listen live to reboot.fm !!!

Tune in to 104.10 MHz if you're in Berlin, Germany or listen to the internet
stream at http://www.reboot.fm/stream/ .