Re: [YABOOT] Preliminary ofpath with 2.6 kernel support NEEDS TESTING

Hello Ethan,
	The new ofpath gives the same dir's for 2.4.25 and 2.6.4.  It works
fine to boot linux and macosx on my powerbook.  I didn't try a cd.  I
never had any problems though and yaboot.conf used /dev/xxx statements
to begin with:

boot=/dev/hda9
device=hd:
partition=11
root=/dev/hda11
timeout=30
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot

macosx=/dev/hda16

/proc/cpuinfo

processor       : 0
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 667MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 665.60
machine         : PowerBook3,4
motherboard     : PowerBook3,4 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 73 (PowerBook Titanium III)
pmac flags      : 0000000b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 512MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld