HFS+

Hi all,

I've build 2.6.4-rc1 out of the box from kernel.org. No probs at
all. Thers is a new driver hfsplus available. To test it I mountet
a OSX partition with no probs. Just

mount -t hfplus /dev/hd(hfplus) /mnt

Its is read- and writeable. I copied some movies and oggs to a
testdir created at /mnt. I could play the movies with mplayer and
hear the oggs with mp3blaster. After finishing that purely
unprofessional test i deletet all files in /mnt. There came a kmesg
telling:

zsh: sure you want to delete all the files in
/mnt/testwrite [yn]? y
HFS+-fs: request for non-existent node 10158080 in B*Tree
HFS+-fs: request for non-existent node 10158080 in B*Tree

which I dont understand.

Anyone else experienced the new hfsplus modul?

Ciao

Elimar

--
    .~.