Re: suspend in ibook

Hi,

Jesús Roncero Franco wrote:

> > I think that the parent poster is not running Debian, but OS X.  At
> > least, that's what I read from it.
>
> I'm running debian sid. If I would be running OS X I would've asked in a OS X
> forum instead ;-)

Okay, may bad.  I didn't look in the headers and from the wording of
your message, I assumed that you run OS X.

In any case, you say that pmud is running.  Have you tried pbbuttonsd?
It has some options to handle sleep on pressing the power button,
closing the lid, etc.

Ciao,
Viktor
--
!!! Listen live to reboot.fm !!!

Tune in to 104.10 MHz if you're in Berlin, Germany or listen to the internet
stream at http://www.reboot.fm/stream/ .