Re: suspend in ibook

On Tue 02/24/04 01:18, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> Hi,
> I think that the parent poster is not running Debian, but OS X.  At
> least, that's what I read from it.

If you check out the headers, you'll note that it was written in KMail
and signed on a GNU/Linux box. So, my bet is Debian.

| Josh Lauricha            | Ford, your turning into |
| laurichj@bioinfo.ucr.edu | a penguin. Stop it.     |
| Bioinformatics, UCR      |                         |
| OpenPG:                                            |
|  5A0D 92D3 D093 79DE F724 1137 6DF1 B5EB D9CE AAA8 |