Re: PCI video adapters?

I have had success with a Matrox Millenium card out of a PC, good for MacOS and works for Linux. There are quite a few pitfalls awaiting the unsuspecting on this subject, my experience is that unless the onboard ROM can be changed to talk to the Mac hardware your PC card wont work.

Have a look at
http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/

and look in the video section

cheers