Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 04:18:00PM +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> That's a PowerBook6,3. Anyway, adding CAN_SLEEP here cause nice crashes
> when the ibook goes to sleep and can't resume ;-)
Sure it does since there is no sleep support yet, but it keeps pmud from
exiting. Just prevent the iBook from going to sleep (pbbuttonsd.conf).
See:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/pwrctl-local

> Do you think my problem is due to the lack of sleep support?
Sure. The MB_CAN_SLEEP just makes everyone believe we can sleep, but we
can't.
 -- Guido