Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

> >Which let's pmud exit immediately since this model doesn't claim to
> >have sleep support. You'll have to add PMAC_MC_CAN_SLEEP to your

That's decided based on PMU version - and he never got as far as reading
the PMU version, it dies before.

> >PowerBook6,2 in pmac_features.h. The patch should be almost identical to
> >this one which I use on my 12" pbook:
>
> That's a PowerBook6,3. Anyway, adding CAN_SLEEP here cause nice crashes
> when the ibook goes to sleep and can't resume ;-)

Sure, that's understood. You have to be careful to not let it go to sleep
(hacking an -EBUSY return code in the sleep ioctl code for your kernel,
for instance).

With CAN_SLEEP added, does pmud start OK now?? (you could still use it for
pwrctl-based power management, and just shut down on battery low).

	Michael