Re: Problem raid IBM RS6000 B50

Hi Sven Luther ,thank you very much for your reply.

> I believe that you are not running the debian powerpc kernel on that
> box. I would be very interested in getting access to both your kernel
> source tree, (or info on where you got it from and what patch you did
> apply, if any) as well as the config file used, so as to make the debian
> -powerpc kernels build on those.

 i've used for the the installation  a kernel downloaded through google
(release 2.4.2) and later i've downloaded the kernel file directly from
kernel.org and compiled it on the machine, with the standard procedure not
the Debian one , cause this one was not working good.
my configuration file is this one.

thank's again

Nicola Paltani