Re: Problem raid IBM RS6000 B50

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 05:06:35AM -0800, nikp wrote:
> I've installed debian 3.0 ppc on my IBM b50 machine , and everything
> is working fine.

Cool.

> My last step is to implement a software raid drive on root partition.
> i'm running a 2.4.24 kernel compiled whith lvm and raid support.

I believe that you are not running the debian powerpc kernel on that
box. I would be very interested in getting access to both your kernel
source tree, (or info on where you got it from and what patch you did
apply, if any) as well as the config file used, so as to make the debian
-powerpc kernels build on those.

Friendly,

Sven Luther