Re: Installing Debian on a beige G3 all-in-one

Em Qua, 2004-01-21 às 16:27, Troy Conkright escreveu:
> >	I had to install a small Mac OS in its own partition to be able
> > to boot the installer with BootX.
>
> That would be the easiest route, except I don't have access to any
> MacOS. That kind of puts a damper on things!

	You have a license, I guess you can just ask for someone to handle you
a copy?

	AFAIK it is the only way short of building your own installer with a
corrected quik.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra@prefeitura.sp.gov.br>
Prefeitura do Município de São Paulo