PCMCIA-CS 3.2.7

I am having trouble getting my aironet 350 PCMCIA card working with pcmcia-cs 3.2.7 and kernel 2.6.1-benh1 on my Powerbook 15" AL 1.25ghz. I compiled support for nubus support as modules (ds and yenta_socket); compiled support for airo and airo_cs modules.

When I boot, pcmcia recognizes the card and attempts to load the drivers. Than, I get an error message that pcmcia-cs can not get info on the card an that the service is unavailable.

Anyone able to get this Aironet 350 card working with the new powerbooks?

Thanks,
Phil