Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

Check a new version of lmud
http://isadora.homelinux.net/lmud/lmud-0.02-fg-pmu.tar.gz

Now if you are on batts it dims the lcd to save power.

Enjoy

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /