Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

I've added the ability of changing the brightness of the lcd, so now
automatically at lowers light conditions, you will get lower lcd
brightness and higher keyboard backlight.

You can see this version at:
http://isadora.homelinux.net/lmud/lmud-0.02-fg.tar.gz

It's works nicely in a 1.25Ghz 15" Alu Powerbook

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /