Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

On So, Jan 18, 2004 at 01:23:26 +0100, Andreas Jaggi wrote:
> I've got coded a quick'n'dirty daemon for changing keyboard backlight,
> based on lmu.c.
>
> Its at http://waterwave.ch/weblog/stuff/lmud-0.01.tar.gz
>
> Try it an turn of the light in your room :-)

Hey, nice thingy ;)

> If it doesnt work, change #define ADAPTER_NUMBER in lmud.c

I enhanced it a bit:
	- function definitions in lmu.h, my lmu code in lmu.c
	- quick'n'dirty auto-detection, till i figured out how to do it
	  properly with sysfs..

You can grab it at

http://alex.homelinux.net/~alex/lmud-0.02.tar.gz

Please tell me if it detects the i2c port properly!

Alex