Re: I can't get the right config (keyboard, yaboot)

> The other problem is that when I start the system I always have to open
> the Open Firmware in order to boot debian with "boot hd:9,yaboot". If I
> don't do this, my system will boot automaticly with mac os X.
> I've already run the yabootconfig command and ybin. And every thing
> seems goes well. Here is what I have in yaboot.conf:

You have misconfigurations into yaboot.conf:

> macosx=/dev/hda13
> boot=/dev/hda9
Are you sure? You must set here the dev where _bootstrap partition_
resides on. Commonly, /dev/hda2.

> device:/pci@f4000000/ata-6@d/disk@0:
> partition=1
Sure? This line sets the partition number where _kernel_ lives in.
If root=/dev/hdaX, it would be X. Normally, the line is within
an image section

> root=/dev/hda11
> timeout=30
> install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot