Re: Audio/Video editing

On 20/01/2004, at 2:35 AM, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

Hi,

I've recently installed debian sid in my iMac DV+, but I'm having
problems both with audio and video editing.

If you're serious about video editing, I'd stick with OS X - the platform has the best damn editing applications on the planet, and you're on the right architecture. Open source solutions still need to mature - they're still a bloody long way off being real tools, in my opinion (at least).

Of course, you can capture/edit DV video using open source tools, but at nowhere near the flexibility you probably want. Regarding your problems; not sure, sorry.

Signature space for rent.