I can't get the right config (keyboard, yaboot)

Hi all,
	My machine :  powerbook 15'' alu , 1,25ghz, french azerty keyboard.
I managed to install debian sarge with the debian-installer beta 2 without pain but the xserver didn't work at this time. To get xfree working I followed Luis Sanjuan sugestion :
	- swiching to kernel 2.6
	- upgrade to sid
	- install xfree-dri-trunk
( http://libertonia.escomposlinux.org/story/2004/1/12/143137/349
 http://libertonia.escomposlinux.org/story/2004/1/16/175324/141)

Now the xserver works fine.

My problem is to get the right keyboard config. In fact, I can't have some keys such as "tilde" or "pipe" ... I noticed that when I'm not using the xserver but the consol I just have to type "loadkeys mac-fr-ext " to get the right keykoard. Then I can get for eg the "tilde" like in original mac french keyboard : option + n or the pipe : shift + option + L. But when I run an x session these keys no longer work.

Here is my X config file:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier "Generic keyboard"
	Driver "keyboard"
	Option "Xkbrules" "xfree86"
	Option "Xkbmodel" "macintoch"
	Option "Xkblayout" "fr"

The other problem is that when I start the system I always have to open the Open Firmware in order to boot debian with "boot hd:9,yaboot". If I don't do this, my system will boot automaticly with mac os X. I've already run the yabootconfig command and ybin. And every thing seems goes well. Here is what I have in yaboot.conf:

macosx=/dev/hda13
boot=/dev/hda9
device:/pci@f4000000/ata-6@d/disk@0:
partition=1
root=/dev/hda11
timeout=30
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot
imag=/boot/vmlinux
	label=linux
	append="video=radeonfb"
	read-only

Big thanks for those who can give me some tips and suggestions. Greetings