Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

Jaime Robles wrote:
I've added the ability of changing the brightness of the lcd, so now
automatically at lowers light conditions, you will get lower lcd
brightness and higher keyboard backlight.
You can see this version at:
http://isadora.homelinux.net/lmud/lmud-0.02-fg.tar.gz

Hello all,
How can i use it?
I have downloaded & compiled on my G4 powerbook 12" but when i run it it
says unable to open device or unknown device...

Any doc avaylable please?

Thank you very much.

the keyboard backlight is a 15'' and 17'' Powerbook only feature.
--
Bob Hentges                            |     .''`.
http://bhentges.luxadmin.org           |    : :'  :