Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk conflicting with X from experimental ?
- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk conflicting with X from experimental ?
- From: Soeren Sonnenburg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:25:56 +0100
- Message-id: <1073647555.3028.1.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1073598422.5753.157.camel@gaston>
- References: <1073462045.5138.5.camel@localhost> <email@example.com> <1073553012.2827.26.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1073574189.10977.28.camel@localhost> <1073598422.5753.157.camel@gaston>
uOn Thu, 2004-01-08 at 22:47, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > but why does it seem to work now in 2.6.0-ben1 ... hmm.
> There have been changes to radeonfb/console code that may be
> triggering this in 2.6.0-rc1...
I am now back on 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 and it looks like I cannot get this
blank screen issue up again... hmmh - will keep an eye on it.