Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk conflicting with X from experimental ?

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 15:26, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:18, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

> > > Can you try and determine what change caused this?
> >
> > uuhh, it works now... not 100% sure whether this is because I switched
> > back from 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 to 2.6.0-ben1 or happened in the recent apt-get
> > upgrades...
>
> Actually, reading your description again, it matches a known
> intermittent problem when running without Option "UseFBDev".

but why does it seem to work now in 2.6.0-ben1 ... hmm.

[scroll speed issue]
I really tried to find out what happens in xterm but did not succeed
(time constraints)... however I really noticed the fast scroll speed in
Eterm which seems to deaccellerated when it reaches the last lines...
Maybe some X guru could resolve that issue.

Soeren