ibook G4 X Window doesnt start

Hello

I'm still trying to get X window working without success.

I downloaded dri-trunk packages and compiled them.
I can insmod radeon.o from dri-trunk without aparent problems....

When I startx, I get: "Fatal server error:
                       Caught signal 11. Server aborting"

XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Conection reset by peer) en Xserver ":0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

can you anyone tell me what does it mean and what should I do next?