Re: ibook G4 X Window doesnt start

Francisco J. F. Serrador wrote:

Hello
Hello :)

I'm still trying to get X window working without success.

I downloaded dri-trunk packages and compiled them.
I can insmod radeon.o from dri-trunk without aparent problems....
When I startx, I get: "Fatal server error:
                      Caught signal 11. Server aborting"

XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Conection reset by peer) en Xserver ":0.0"
     after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Could you send more informations?
What is your harware? your XFree configuration? your kernel? version of xfree (stable, unstable)?

There is lots of informations about this topics on the ml...Maybe you can found your problem by searching in the archives?

Bye ;)