Re: mp3blaster, xmms and ogg-files

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 15:53, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:

> I am running 2.6.1-rc1-ben1 with alsa-1.0.0rc2 compiled as modules.
> It seems that both mp3blaster and xmms can not play ogg-files. The
> output is "snoozy" with mp3blaster

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=192313; the last
attached patch should work.

> and to fast with xmms.

Using OSS emulation or ALSA directly? Which output plugin? Is it
configured for 44100 Hz? Not that it seems to matter here with the
method described in my recent post 'Concurrent sound playback without a
sound server'... :)

Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer