Debian on IBM RS/6000 7043-150

Hi,

i'd like to install debian on a IBM RS/6000 7043-150. This is a CHEP
Machine, and so i cant boot from CDROM. I've tried many boot-disks, but no
one boots correctly. I've read a lot of Documents, but no one helps me.

There is still an KErnel Panic, the Output says that there is no device like
/dev/fd0, or there are the right root-parameters. The root-parameters i've
try is 0200, like i read in many documentations.

I've tried many other Linux-Distributions, but the same Error.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Markus Hirtz