Re: FireWire external drive and SCSI /dev/sdxx limit

Chris Tillman writes:
I'm not sure; but how about using the r command in mac-fdisk to swap
some partitions around so the important ones are 15 and under?
Or are some of the partitions useless Apple_Driver partitions?
You could delete them.

Yes! You're perfectly right about the (r)eorder command. I tried it 5 minutes ago and it worked perfectly. But... really I can delete all Apple_Driver partitions? I always asked myself what they were useful for, but 'til now I never dared deleting them (because I feared problems with the MacOSX partition of the 30GB disk). Really can I delete them? That would be a real solution instead of a workaround...
Tnx
Stefano