Re: full-screen presentation

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:38:10 -0200
Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> wrote:

> On 10/11/2003, at 15:42, vinai wrote:
> > xpdf -fullscreen works (just checked) under Woody.
>
> Does it *really* work? Which windowmanager do you use? I use fluxbox.
> Last time I tried, it *almost* worked, but not as well as acroread:
> xpdf -fullscreen left some parts of the screen unfilled/white/black and
> didn't center the presentation on screen.

I make my presentations with prosper+dvips+ps2pdf.
xpdf -fullscreen not work well (perhaps a wrong zoom factor).
With this command:
xpdf -z width -geometry 1319x842--55+-37
I get xpdf working at "fullscreen"  with icewm.

.a.

P.S.:
sorry for my English etc... :-)

--
Il mattino ha l'oro in bocca. Il MATTino ha l'OrO In bOcca.
i lma tt ino ha l'o roin bocc a.ilmattinohal'oroinbocca. il ma tt in