Re: full-screen presentation

OoO En cette matinée pluvieuse du lundi 10 novembre 2003, vers 10:38,
Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> disait:

> On 10/11/2003, at 15:42, vinai wrote:
>> xpdf -fullscreen works (just checked) under Woody.

> Does it *really* work? Which windowmanager do you use? I use
> fluxbox. Last time I tried, it *almost* worked, but not as well as
> acroread: xpdf -fullscreen left some parts of the screen
> unfilled/white/black and didn't center the presentation on screen.

For centering, I have no solution, but since the aspect ratio of a4 or
letter paper is not the same than one for the screen, you cannot fill
the entire screen. You can zoom or choose the color to fill the blank:
man xpdf.
--
BOFH excuse #102:
Power company testing new voltage spike (creation) equipment